yourself and put them on advance sale.
Flexibly at any time from anywhere.
Set up events and admissions
With the e-guma ticket system, you can record new events and admissions independently within a very short time – because you are the professional and know your offer best. The clearly arranged input mask provides all information relevant for you and your guests for successful ticket sales. You can make changes independently at any time.
- Create and publish new events and admissions
- Fill in input fields with your information (e.g. title and description, image for the shop and ticket, Google Maps map, venue, comments field and much more)
- Create different categories (e.g. adults, children or early bird discount)
- Insert individual questions (e.g. first name and surname per ticket, year of birth, menu selection and much more)
- Define contingents per event or category
- Set up promotional codes for discounts or activation codes for invited guests
- Close online sales at a specific time
- Optional e-mail notification for new orders
With the seating plan of the e-guma ticket system, you can place your events on seat-specific advance sale. Your guests can find out about the event location in advance and choose, book and pay directly for their desired seats. With the integrated seating plan designer, you can create a seating plan suitable for your event with just a few clicks: Draw seats, number them, assign them to a price category, done!
- Create an individual seating plan per event
- Create different price categories and options per seat
- Sale of single seats or whole tables possible
- Customers can book and pay directly online
- Optimum visitor flow thanks to seat and row on ticket printout
The seating plan in action
The possible uses of the seating plan are almost limitless.
With the calendar function, your guests can choose the preferred date and time of their visit with just a few clicks. This way, your visitors appear at the right time and there are no queues on site.
- Configure the calendar individually per admission
- Add as many slots as you like
- Define maximum number of persons per time unit
- Record different prices at different times (for example, in the morning or at the weekend)
- You can see the date and time on the ticket printout
- Guest flow under control
The calendar in action
One tool with two different application options.